tisdag 22 februari 2011

Asset and rezzing problems

Today was no great day for Maid. She couldn't rezz her shape, her skin, her shoes and some of her clothes for the entire day. Still, we had a nice morning together at home, without her having any clothes. In the evening, we tried to fix some of the flaws by her managing to find new copies of her skin and some of her clothes.

Before Maid showed up, I had some time to work some more on my stellarium script. We also spent some time together building, her creating a book shelf and me a stool and 4 trees from the plant sculpt I created before and some default textures in inventory. I also fixed parcel description and snapshots on our new shop (C$20 cost).

I was also contacted by a friend from Second Life, who created a presence here in Avination as well. She knew I was here and had no major problems finding me, since I use the same name as in Second Life. It was a nice chat, even if she was a bit sad I am no longer in Second Life.

As Maid and me headed for bed, we met trad again, working on prettifying the region even more with some very nice street lanterns. Both Maid and me think we were very lucky to find his sims and be able to rent both a shop and a house here. So far, I've seen no other sim in Avination as nice as Sweet Hideout, and trad is definitely a very good landlord, being both ambitious, generous, friendly and helpful.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar