måndag 28 februari 2011

Getting ideas

This morning, Maggie and I took a stroll around our home sim, Sweet Hideout. Our landlord trad keeps working on it, and some of the stores there are evolving as well. We didn't find any major things new, but trad has been adding a little here and there, and some of the major changes recently is he cut down his tall office building and removed some very nice, animated animals from his park.

Before Maggie came online, I met one of our neighbors, a girl named fritz(?), and had a nice chat with her. Maggie and I also met trad this evening, so her new account could have group membership, plus trad fixed the new sign for our shop that I made. He also told me he had removed those animated animals because he thought they could be part of the reason behind the technical problems with the sim. I doubt a far from full sim would bog down because of a few moderately scripted animated objects, and after I told him, he at least put Maggie's favorite back: the alligator that ate her when she sat on him.

I had a power outage during the evening, and when I came back, Maggie showed me her latest creation, a baby transport. It was really nice, but I got a hunch of some possible improvements to it, so I played around some and got at least a proof of concept. It's up to Maggie if she wants to use my ideas or not, and I guess it's just me always thinking in straight angles that makes me want to straighten some things out.

Unfortunately the sim messed up again during the evening, so Maggie and I made a little excursion to one of the welcome areas and then went on a hunt for glasses for her. In the end, I made a couple of futuristic shades, quick and dirty, and taught Maggie how to make herself a pair. She became quite fond of them, and she looks cool in them as well. I really intended them just as a base for more realistic glasses, and I probably will follow that true in the near future, as soon as I find time to draw and prepare some frame textures for them.

Because of my RL illness, I was really a bit off today, so I left Avination rather early.

Economy:
2011-02-27: -
Avination stats:
2011-02-28 05:54 CET, 16,424 residents, 3,906 in 30d, 1,072 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar