lördag 2 juli 2011

Avination fuck-ups

This morning, neither Maggie nor me could log in to our home sim Sweet Hideout. I didn't think very much about it, since it happens every now and then, and I had planned to spend my day in our own sim BDSM building anyway. I finally got the planned BDSM art maze done, and a new model for the swimming pool at the to-be club area, plus a helicopter ramp at the big light-house tower. Maggie kept working with our skybox home meanwhile.

In the evening, I was contacted by another shop-owner in Sweet Hideout, who wondered why Sweet Hideout was off-line. I tried a restart of the sim, but then discovered that it was entirely gone, even from map interfaces. I started with checking my bills, but they were paid in due order to keep Sweet Hideout going until the end of July. Also, the sister sim, Sweet Retreat, which I also pay for and which would expire earlier, was still online. I sent in a support ticket about it and hope this is just a technical glitch or mistake that will be quickly fixed.

Maggie actually got more upset over it than I did, and I can't blame her. Suddenly having your home, and all the things you have there, wiped from the map is no fun at all. It makes you wonder if it's really worth putting efforts into our own sim, if that one can just disappear over night as well.

Economy:
2011-07-01: -
Avination stats:
2011-07-02 04:15 UTC, 33,709 residents, 6,903 in 30d, 973 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar