lördag 30 april 2011

Appearence and RLV

Maggie and I spent this morning chasing shops. She looked for some nice dresses and lingerie, and then she found a new shop for male apparel, with shapes, skins, hairs and eyes. I have been looking for a good male skin for some time now, without much success. The skins in this new shop weren't 100% to my taste, but they were a lot better than the one I've been using before, and comparatively cheap, so I got one, and the shop owner who were there, was very helpful and even threw in hair and eyes for me, and eyes for Maggie as well, for free. I don't usually promote shops in this blog, but for this one, I'll make a well-deserved exception: Ernesto at Token City 178, 24, 24.

Later in the day, I ran into a girl who had some scripting problems. She was working on some RLV (Restrained Love Viewer, a system for people into dominant/submissive role-play, which permits others to take some control of your avatar) scripts, and I managed to help her out with it. She was very grateful, and gave me full perm versions of some simple scripts she made. I also helped her some with another, more advanced script, with menu control.

I never got around to scripting for RLV in Second Life, and not in Avination before neither. But now I discovered that it seems very simple, and later in the evening, when I met Maggie and told her, she wanted me to be able to lock my collar on her. I managed to modify one of the scripts I got from the girl so it worked with a decoration collar Maggie got from one of the shops in Sweet Hideout. She was very happy when I could lock it so she couldn't take it off, until she discovered the caveat that she needed to put in a lot of extra work in setting her inventory up so it worked when she was locked by RLV as well. She already have over 2000 items in her inventory, so she'll be busy for some time to come.

Economy:
2011-04-29: -
Avination stats:
2011-04-30 08:45 CET, 26,975 residents, 8,472 in 30d, 1,112 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar