måndag 18 april 2011

More railroad and geishas

This morning, Maggie and I spent the time mostly talking. We mainly discussed our relationship, which has changed to the better after our real-life time together. But I also worry more and more about our disappeared landlord and friend trad.

This evening, I came late owing to real-life duties, and found the trains of the railroad gone again, the last of them slowly drifting away as a ghost into the void next to the sim. I launched new trains, and will see how long they will survive. Maggie and I found time to visit a sim she had visited before and found some nice things in. The sim is one in a little cluster, Japan-themed, and with a Second Life-style railroad under construction. Seeing the problems with my own simple railroad, I must admit I'm a bit hesitant how the far more advanced Second Life one will survive in the pretty shaky Avination environment.

Maggie found some freebie geisha dances and dance kimonos, and I thought they were so nice, I wanted to encourage the creator by buying some of his non-freebie stuff as well. It turned out both Maggie and me liked the same kimono, so I gave her money to buy it. She also had found some freebie Japanese skins in the same sim, and she looked really nice as a geisha dancer. But then the time was late, so it was time to return back home and to bed. The trains were at least still running when we came back, so we'll see how long they last this time.

Economy:
2011-04-17: -
Avination stats:
2011-04-18 05:58 CET, 25,423 residents, 8,864 in 30d, 1,106 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar