söndag 24 april 2011

Places worth revisiting

This morning, Maggie and I re-visited the same place as we checked out the evening before, with a maze with Easter gifts in the center, and then we went to see an outdoor store selling rather simple but effectful waterfalls and other water things.

In the evening, we ended up at the same places, simply because I logged off there. But it was a beautiful place well worth visiting, and we also met one of the owners, a woman who was very nice and gave us some extra freebies. After that, we visited a couple of other sims, chasing a special shop that had been moved very recently. Maggie also handed me a freebie gift she found for me, and I paid for one of her purchases that was much for my sake. Finally, I set out a train on trad's railroad, and we took a calm private ride while discussing our future plans in Avination and some other things.

I've stopped setting out trains regularly on the railroad now, until I know if they add to the lag and problems in the sim. I submitted two support tickets about it, which may hopefully make it possible to pinpoint the causes of the sim problems, even if it's not the trains causing them. Crash stack traces from the scripts that I provided may give the Avination managers a hint of what's the root of the problem and how it could hopefully be solved.

Economy:
2011-04-23: donation? +C$20, concert donations -C$200
Avination stats:
2011-04-24 10:17 CET, 26,203 residents, 8,636 in 30d, 1,117 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar