onsdag 20 april 2011

New hair for Maggie

This morning, the trains on trad's railroad were still running, and Maggie and I spent the morning chatting. In the evening, the trains were again offline, so I set them out again. trad's neighbouring sim, Sweet Retreat didn't rezz and couldn't be teleported into, so I submitted a support ticket to have it restarted.

Maggie and I went to a kind of show case, and looked around. We found some good things, but most of them at prices that we both thought were too high for the quality offered. I gave Maggie money to buy a "fat pack" of hair in many different colors that she liked though. I looked for skins for myself, but found nothing to my liking, even if Maggie liked one of the skins I tried. She also found a very nice dress as a gift, but had a lot of problems crashing tonight. When we returned home, I crashed badly when trying to cross the sim border between Sweet Hideout and the restarted Sweet Retreat forth and back.

Economy:
2011-04-19: -
Avination stats:
2011-04-20 05:43 CET, 25,667 residents, 8,761 in 30d, 1,118 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar