fredag 8 april 2011

Tracks and trad

It seems like my little railroad script really means a lot to my landlord trad. He's all excited about the possibilities it opens up, and I'm very happy both for his sake and for my own, since it most probably means he will stay in Avination, and Maggie and me won't lose our lovely home. He even said he'll stay for as long as Avination remains and land prices don't go up too much, and he's labelled his first generation of trams with Maggie's and my logo, and called them Magnuzmobiles. I won't hold him to none of that though, but am just happy if he's found enough new joy in Avination to hang on and give it a chance for at least a few more months, as our original agreement was.

Economy:
2011-04-07: sales +C$10, upload -C$10
Avination stats:
2011-04-08 06:46 CET, 23,997 residents, 9,176 in 30d, 1,139 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar