tisdag 19 april 2011

Re-visiting old sims

This morning, Maggie and I spent talking mostly, while I again set the off-line trains up and we took a test ride on one of them. In the evening, the trains were gone again, so I set them up, and then Maggie and I visited some old sims we visited before, checking up on news, and then peeked into a new shop with skins. Not much for me though, and as usual the assortment for females was a lot better.

Maggie had severe problems, with "inconsistent attachment state" preventing her from teleporting, and after we fixed that, she kept crashing a lot. I'm beginning to get tired with these recurring problems, because the performance don't seem to be improving much with time, as one could expect in a new virtual world, if the problems were just "child diseases". I'm more and more nearing the conclusion that the pre-beta server OpenSimulator software that Avination is run on simply isn't fit enough even for medium-scale production attempts like Avination yet.

Economy:
2011-04-18: gift -C$50
Avination stats:
2011-04-19 06:04 CET, 25,546 residents, 8,836 in 30d, 1,121 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar