torsdag 28 april 2011

A lot of chatting

This morning, Maggie and me chatted for an hour about us and our relationship. I think it was good for both us and our relationship. We have grown very close to each other by now, especially after we met in real life. Afterwards, I needed to take care of a few things regarding the sims I have now adopted, so I was a bit late to real-life work.

This evening, Maggie introduced me to a griend she met and who wanted to know some things about Second Life. After that, Maggie and I went home and rode the train, while discussing future projects together in Avination. We ended up cuddling a while in bed before it was time for at least me to sleep.

Economy:
2011-04-27: sales +C$10
Avination stats:
2011-04-28 06:03 CET, 26,714 residents, 8,554 in 30d, 1,111 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar