tisdag 5 april 2011

Overdoing things

Yeah, I know, you should do things right from the beginning instead of correcting them afterwards. I did not do that with my scripting project. The last few days I've spent a lot of time refactoring and straightening code out without really adding much functionality. But if this project becomes long-lived, I guess I'll be grateful for the effort when I need to modify things a couple of years from now. If not this particular project makes it, I can still re-use a lot of code and ideas from it in other projects I am thinking about.

Oh, and still no word about Maggie's computer. I really miss her now. If nothing else I would like her to help me test and try out my little scripting project.

Economy:
2011-04-04: -
Avination stats:
2011-04-05 07:03 CET, 23,555 residents, 9,382 in 30d, 1,142 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar