tisdag 31 maj 2011

BDSM devices and railroads

Yesterday, I spent much of my time in Avination trying to straighten out one of my old BDSM devices from Second Life, a kind of Spanish horse. Scripting wasn't really on my side, and when I finally got the scripts working, I discovered the sit animation wobbled. I still havn't managed to track down if that's because of the animation itself or something else. Things do work a bit different in Avination compared to Second Life, so just because something worked flawlessly in Second Life doen't mean it does in Avination. Maggie spent much of her time working on a new carrousel, and prettifying the area with greenery and things.

Today, we spent the morning chatting, and in the evening, after shopping some plants and waves with Maggie, I finally took time to raise a ridge on the BDSM island to make room for Maggie to create a dramatic waterfall, plus increasing the size of a little island she wanted to prettify some. I also started laying out the railroad line around the island, so Maggie will be able to adapt her greenery and decorations from the start, instead of having to remake it later. I got a good start, but still have about half of the main line left to lay out.

Economy:
2011-05-29: sale +C$10
2011-05-30: upload -C$10
Avination stats:
2011-05-30 04:16 UTC, 30,241 residents, 7,633 in 30d, 1,041 sims
2011-05-31 04:16 UTC, 30,345 residents, 7,746 in 30d, 1,040 sims


Spanish horse of kind, in the dungeon at the sim BDSM



The sim BDSM, from SW with railroading, landscaping and waterscaping in progress



The pond in the sim BDSM, prettyfied by Maggie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar