lördag 7 maj 2011

Planning and shopping

Yesterday I sketched to Maggie how I wanted to proceed with an own sim in Avination, and after thinking about it, she was all for it. Before I came, she also met the girl that I've helped some with scripting, Lena, and they had a little chat. Maggie and me then spent the morning shopping clothes, dress shirts, ties and trousers for me, and a nice gown withh a bit extreme high heels for Maggie.

In the evening, we took a train ride talking some more, and then went hunting for a ballroom to show off Maggie's new gown in. There seemed to be non with anything scheduled though, and teleports kept failing, timing out or crashing. Maggie found a sim with a nice but raunchy clothes shop and some beautiful art though, so despite we missed our ballroom dancing, we still had a nice time together.

Economy:
2011-05-06: tip -C$100
Avination stats:
2011-05-07 10:15 CET, 27,854 residents, 8,224 in 30d, 1,116 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar