tisdag 17 maj 2011

Sim building

Both this morning and evening, Maggie and I started to build at our sim BDSM. In the evening, Maggie was out hunting freebies before I came, and called me to collect a free hair. While I was busy building a replica of my old Greek, Doric temple, intended as a library, Maggie created a lovely little garden on a peninsula, with a little stream surrounded by trees, other plants, and some nice freebie decorations and furniture. I still have only got the basics done on the Temple, but I'm in no real hurry, and i needed to help Maggie out some and inspect her nice build as well.

Even if Maggie still has got problems with crashing, especially close to water, it seems from my surveyying that Avination has become a bit more stable in the last two days. If the issues are solved, or if the Avination support just has become faster at fixing the problems, I'm not sure of. My probe also saw some strangeness this morning, with sim number plunging by some 30 at the time Avination usually cleans out sims, just to be restored to almost the previous value a little bit later.

Economy:
2011-05-15: -
2011-05-16: group creation -C$250
Avination stats:
2011-05-16 04:15 UTC, 28,853 residents, 8,029 in 30d, 1,078 sims
2011-05-17 04:15 UTC, 28,945 residents, 8,023 in 30d, 1,081 sims



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar