tisdag 24 maj 2011

Railroading

This morning, Maggie and I tried to check out some performance problems with our sim BDSM, and I tried to set her up as estate manager, for her to be able to handle some things when I'm not around. Neither went all that well, but at least a restart of the sim revealed some lost ghost prims that probably at least didn't improve the performance of the sim.

In the evening, Maggie's estate manager status had finally been recognized, and we spent much of the evening building, she on her house, and me on some track templates for the railroad I may set up for fun and sight-seeing tours in the sim. I also helped her out with a few tips to remove "tipsyness" from her house. That is, while we didn't have to dodge sim and grid restarts.

AVN management was rolling out some "improvements" this evening. I'll wait with believing it until I've seen the actual effects of those "improvements". The last batch of them caused a whole series of emergency updates and restarts, followed by the still continuing troubles with login outages and very poor grid performance and stability. And the time before that, they deliberately throttled the performance down so that rezzing after arrival to a new place took forever.

Economy:
2011-05-23: upload -C$540
Avination stats:
2011-05-24 04:15 UTC, 29,712 residents, 7,855 in 30d, 1,059 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar