söndag 29 maj 2011

Permission problems

I spent much of the day today trying to fix problems with permissions in Maggie's and mine sim BDSM. I discovered them when I tried to give Lena permissions to build there. It first looked like she couldn't build when she should have been able, but later turned out she could build, even when she wasn't supposed to. In the end, after numerous setting changes and restarts, I submitted a support ticket, without much hope of having the problem solved. Bottom line is, I can't open the sim up to public, before I made sure they can't rezz, build, litter and grief all over the place.

I spent a couple of hours with Lena, first trying to set her up, and then helping her out with a scripting problem she got stuck on. That sure "paid off" fast, because already in the evening, Maggie showed me her latest gift from Lena, including the functionality I helped her with. Lena really is a great designer, and very fast at learning too it seems. Actually, she added at least as much to the solution of the problem today as I did, when we discussed the best way to solve it.

Economy:
2011-05-28: paid votes +C$14, upload -C$260, contest -C$2
Avination stats:
2011-05-29 04:15 UTC, 30,156 residents, 7,650 in 30d, 1,048 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar