måndag 16 maj 2011

First own sim in Avination

After having discussed things thoroughly with Maggie, looked at possible locations and their possibilities, and at different default island shapes, we agreed on a setup we both liked. So, I bought us our first own sim in Avination this evening. It's a nice and hilly island with curvy waterline with several bays and peninsulas. The location is right next to the Welcome island.

Maggie was more or less standing jumping up and down from frustration while I tried to set it up so we could both be there while the island was still private. The grid suddenly freezing up for both me and her didn't make things one bit easier. Finally I had it all right, including a matching group for the island management, so we could look around the island together. I liked it, and Maggie really fell in love with it. While looking around, I also tested Maggie's crashing some, and finally came up with something that at least seems to reduce her crashing a lot.

After Maggie and I had parted for the night, I couldn't help but logging back in and take some snapshots of our island, and setting up my favourite web radio as music stream from my old sim in Second Life.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar