onsdag 18 maj 2011

Building a temple

Today Maggie and me spent most of our time building on our island in Avination. I got the main exterior of the temple finished, including columns, entablement, roof, corner stones with fire bowls, and torches inside the cella. Maggie improved her park area some in the morning, and went freebie shopping for a short while in the evening.

The fire bowls included my old fire animation from Second Life, which has been with me from my first months there, and used in one way or another in almost every major build I've made. I wanted to teach Maggie how to create such a fire as well, but like so many times before, she rushed off from my instructions and messed things up so I finally lost my patience and decided not to waste time on it anymore. Instead I kept working on the temple, while she built a neat erotic toy to try and sooth me. I liked it, but I can't help but being disappointed with how she messes up things again and again by her restlessness.

While our new sim BDSM behaved nicely while we were there, Sweet Hideout was very slow when we got back there in the evening, so I restarted it and Sweet Retreat before going to bed.

Economy:
2011-05-17: upload -C$50
Avination stats:
2011-05-18 04:16 UTC, 29,063 residents, 8,005 in 30d, 1,084 sims


Temple in the sim BDSM, from SW


Temple in the sim BDSM, from W with Maggie's peacocks


Temple in the sim BDSM, interior

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar