torsdag 30 juni 2011

Building lessons

This morning, Maggie showed me the latest development of our to-be home. She's really come a long way for someone who thinks she can't build. I gave her a little lesson in how she can texture her building prims better and easier as well, and she caught onto it right away.

When Maggie and me met again in the evening, we discussed the recent development in Avination, and our old friend and sim owner trad. It seems most likely he left Avination because he was royally pissed with management and their way of not dealing with the problems he experienced, and I can't blame him, after having had to deal with them myself. While the lag in the morning was hardly noticeable in our sim BDSM, in the evening it was worse than yesterday in both BDSM and Sweet Hideout, with lag spikes freezing movement and chat for up to almost a minute at a time. I noticed in my surveillance that the grid had went down entirely during the day, confirmed by a comment in the forums. It was a while since it was last noticeable now, and I thought it had been fixed, but obviously not.

I also noticed that the usage hours have dropped quite a bit in the last week. It may be just a random drop, summertime with nice weather, or some major vacation rush somewhere, but the suddenness and coincidence with the blackhat developer fuzz makes me suspect this is a result of it. So far, the number of sims haven't dropped much faster than before, but I suspect that may follow, if the number of people renting houses or shopping in malls and shops on the land keeps decreasing, so land owners, mall owners and shop owners don't have so many customers paying to cover their tiers.

Economy:
2011-06-29: sales +C$10
Avination stats:
2011-06-30 04:17 UTC, 33,571 residents, 7,063 in 30d, 975 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar