torsdag 23 juni 2011

Showing things done

This morning, I spent chatting with Maggie in bed. In the evening, she came a bit late, but we also met Lena, and she showed us the home she created in the house Maggie gave her. It was really very nice, with clever furniture and tasteful shibari artworks as decoration. Lena had also added some BDSM poses into her bed, besides the ordinary sleeping variant. She really is talented.

After Lena had to leave, Maggie wanted to see the finished dungeon. I showed it to her, and she wanted to try the devices I put there. She said she liked it, so I hope any visitors to the island will too, once we open up to public.

Before I met Maggie in the evening, I kind of blew my top on the Avination forums. There's that guy there who is so smug, and who got really rude against someone who just asked if it was true that an ex Emerald developer was working on the Avination viewer. I had planned to not destroy people's joy over all the whistles and bells the new viewer brought, even if I myself won't touch it with that rogue developer from Emerald involved in it. But I couldn't help but hitting that guy on the forum pretty hard with the facts he tried to ridicule. I guess I won't be the most popular guy around after it, but I guess I can live with that. The question is if Avination can survive the utterly stupid decision to bring that rogue developer on board.

Economy:
2011-06-22: uploads -C$30
Avination stats:
2011-06-23 04:15 UTC, 33,011 residents, 7,255 in 30d, 987 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar