fredag 3 juni 2011

Mini mall

Today, I worked mainly with the forum and the attached mini mall. There will be 3 proper shops to start with, one for me, one for Lena, who I hope I will manage to persuade start selling her creations, and possibly one for Maggie. I also added place for a number of ads or small vendors to the mall. I'm still not done with all the details, but the major layout is done at least.

This evening, Maggie and Lena had a long talk, and afterwards, Maggie and me went window shopping for some accessoirs to the island. We found quite a few pretty good things at decent prices by a new designer, and I'm pretty sure I will shop some there when I know better what I need exactly.

Economy:
2011-06-02: -
Avination stats:
2011-06-03 04:16 UTC, 30,648 residents, 7,635 in 30d, 1,034 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar