måndag 20 juni 2011

Fooling around and discussing the future

Today, Maggie and I spent the morning cuddling in bed and chatting. In the evening, Maggie was with Lena when I came, showing her some of the recent additions on the island BDSM. Lena seemed to appreciate the news, and I finally got a chance to see her naughty seesaw in action. She and Maggie looked really sweet straddling it, slowly bobbing up and down on the large plugs she had attached under holes in the balance plank.

After Lena left, Maggie and I went to a closing sale from a creator leaving Avination. Sorry to say, but with the prices and qualities, even with the items on sale with 50% off, I'm not surprised they're closing down. They may have made OK a few months back, but today, they can hardly compete since you can easily find twice the quality for half the price in Avination. Basically, they're one of those mechants I use to say try and sell a L$200 suit for C$1200, just because it's in Avination, also called Merchantville.

I am developing my surveillance of Avination and the analyses of the results continuously. The results from the grid survey, when analysed a bit more in depth, was really not very positive. Basically, I fear that when some of the things there get known, which they will eventually, regardless of if I blow the whistle or not, Avination will have many serious issues with their paying customers, maybe enough to push them out of business. What Avination needs is either a management replacement for the grid owner Melanie, or her understanding it's not a viable business model to have customers pay for her and friends' private sandbox, without caring one bit about said customers' needs.

Economy:
2011-06-19: -
Avination stats:
2011-06-20 04:14 UTC, 32,776 residents, 7,405 in 30d, 1,003 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar