söndag 5 juni 2011

Technical trouble shooting

This morning, Maggie, Lena and I met, and we talked quite openly about the tensions around us. I think Maggie needed it, because she felt torn between me and her best female friend in Avination, and Lena needed it to know there doesn't need to be a problem with things she has difficulties handling.

In the evening, I hunted down an interesting bug that has been bothering both Lena and me for some time. It turned out that locking of attachments on avatars using RLV (restrained love viewer) at least sometimes spills over onto other nearby avatars, so they can't attach things on those points corresponding to the ones on the avatar where they are locked with RLV. There were a few more quirks to the issue, but hopefully my support ticket to Avination will enable them to track down the cause and solve the issue.

Later in the evening, while I was busy with writing the support ticket, Maggie built a cart designed to be pulled by someone. I found it could be pulled simply by using the basic physics in Avination, but it took Maggie and me some time to get it right. We actually decided to call it a night before the last cosmetic changes to it.

Economy:
2011-06-04: -
Avination stats:
2011-06-05 04:17 UTC, 30,794 residents, 7,526 in 30d, 1,028 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar