fredag 17 juni 2011

Dungeon taking shape

This morning, I finalized the last type of cage for the dungeon, a rather wicked one, and let Maggie test it. In the evening, I created a cell door that permits people to lease the key, to have exclusive control over the door and thereby cell. It's not really to make money, since I set the lease quite low, but more a convenient way of offering people the possibility and reducing the risk of it being abused. I then installed the created equipment in all 4 cells in the dungeon. There still are a few more things to re-create and add, but I think that will be comparatively easy.

I also helped Maggie with a cart she's trying to make, for her to pull. I found some critical values for parameters to make it work, but it still messes up some, so it needs more tweaking and experimentation.

Economy:
2011-06-16: uploads -C$30
Avination stats:
2011-06-17 04:17 UTC, 32,325 residents, 7,357 in 30d, 1,002 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar