lördag 4 juni 2011

Trouble shooting

This morning, I logged in to find Maggie and Lena at our house. Lena actually left so quickly I didn't see her, but Maggie told me she had been there. Maggie and me then had a long talk about the relationship between the three of us. We both like Lena a lot, but there are some quirks that needs to be straightened out.

In the afternoon, I had a long chat with Lena as well, and I think that both opened up some between her and me, as well as giving her the security of knowing what goes around the three of us. I then tried to fix one of my devices, without much progress. When Maggie showed up in the evening, she and Lena had a long talk again, while Lena demonstrated her latest creations to Maggie. Damn, that girl is good at design and scripting!

At the end of the evening, Maggie wanted to spend the night in the half-finished dungeon, so I left her there and headed home for our bed in Sweet Hideout alone.

Economy:
2011-06-03: -
Avination stats:
2011-06-04 04:16 UTC, 30,721 residents, 7,590 in 30d, 1,032 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar