söndag 6 mars 2011

Borked Avination again

This morning, Maggie kidnapped me to go shopping at a neko shop she found, which had some nice outfits at very decent prices. Unfortunately, Avination was moving servers at the same time, so our home sim never loaded, I remained ruthed to myself and invisible to Maggie, and at least one of her purchases got lost somewhere. The problems continued in the evening, and we went shopping for shoes for Maggie, with me in a horrible ruthed state. We ended up at a mall sim, talking to a guy who tried to enroll us for a night club moving over to Avination. He was nice, but I think Maggie considered herself as little cut out for the job as a stripper as I consider myself cut out for a job as a bouncer. I eventually had to fix some make-shift appearance, but I really hope assets and inventory will be restored when the server move is done.

Maggie is very eager to get everything going as soon as possible in Avination, preferably all at once, while I prefer taking it a bit more slow, especially since I'm still not well, and still have a lot of things to finish up in Second Life. Sometimes, her eagerness stresses me a bit, especially when she drags me around telling me all the things we should do, but she's never been very patient, and in a way I'm glad she seems to want to adapt to Avination as well.

Economy:
2011-03-05: sales +C$20, clothes -C$25
Avination stats:
2011-03-06 07:56 CET, 18,089 residents, 6,002 in 30d, 1,140 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar