torsdag 24 mars 2011

Talk and dancing

I didn't see Maggie this morning, but I found time to work some more on my present scripting project. It's nearing to be finished now, and I must admit I'm a bit nervous about what others will think about it.

Maggie is more nervous about our upcoming real-life meet, and is trying so hard to make everything perfect, perhaps a bit too much so. I mean, it's not like I'm any stranger she needs to make an impression on. We spent the evening at Avination's Welcome, chatting and trying out some dance balls they have there. Then we made company home and went to virtual sleep embracing eachother in our bed there as we signed off.

Economy:
2011-03-23: -
Avination stats:
2011-03-24 06:57 CET, 21,517 residents, 9,546 in 30d, 1,130 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar