lördag 19 mars 2011

Major shopping

Both this morning and evening, Maggie and I went shopping. In a way I guess it's a kind of confirmation that we really intend to make Avination our new home. I'm still not certain if Avination will manage to sort out all their present technical problems, but at least I hope.

In the morning, we bought a multi-pose bed for our little house, with both relax, cuddle and sex poses. In the afternoon, we tried it out some... Later in the evening, we went clothes shopping for me. Maggie immediately, by chance or instinct, found a new store with shoes I liked, something I've had major difficulties with before, since I'm a bit picky. In another store, I bought a 8 piece suit, after some discussion with Maggie about colors and such. She also, as a gift, bought me a pair of jeans and a polo shirt, also after some discussion about models and colors regarding the polo shirt. After that, it was late and time for bed, for the first night in our new bed.

Avination still have problems with rezzing shapes, skins and textures, but it actually seems to have improved a little over the last week. Unfortunately Maggie seems to be crashing more now than a couple of weeks ago, but I at least found one more sculpt texture that has been broken for quite some time suddenly becoming correct again.

Economy:
2011-03-18: sales +C$20, hair -C$300
Avination stats:
2011-03-19 07:36 CET, 20,702 residents, 8,720 in 30d, 1,133 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar