söndag 13 mars 2011

Lost and found

I missed Maggie in the morning, owing to me sleeping long and taking time to get going because of my illness. I'm getting real tired of it now, having been ill for almost 3 weeks, even if I at least managed to work for the last week.

This evening, I went through my inventory and discovered a lot of things, uploaded textures, some works in progress and freebie clothes, being corrupt and unable to rezz. Maggie has also lost a lot of things, including some she bought and works in progress she's really sad about. It's really getting tiresome with this asset mess in Avination by now. Still, I decided to give it some more time and paid the rent for our shops and house for another 4 weeks. I also helped Maggie finish another of her creations, a golden carousel, where she needed a little help with getting the sit targets of it properly set up. Still tired from my illness, I logged off rather early to head for bed.

Economy:
2011-03-12: gift -C$200
Avination stats:
2011-03-13 09:31 CET, 19,697 residents, 7,724 in 30d, 1,160 sims
(note: this is the first time since I came to Avination that the number of sims have decreased)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar