torsdag 17 mars 2011

Sim roulette and dancing

I had another sleeping morning, but in the evening, Maggie and I went exploring by "sim roulette", meaning Maggie just picked a random sim that we jumped to. We saw a number of almost empty malls, often built around the main shop of some creator, and mostly with almost ridiculously hight rents. If you can't offer the merchant a "live" mall with customers and traffic, I think you're rather optimistic trying to charge that kind of rents. My guess is that most of those malls will soon be gone.

In the end, I cheated some and found us an island with another almost empty mall, but with nice clothes at decent prices in the one occupied shop, and a lovely ballroom. It was the first time Maggie and I went ballroom dancing in Avination, and it was a nice excuse for us to pull on gown and tuxedo. Unfortunately, I suspect that ballroom may not survive the lack of merchants and customers to their mall neither, but it was at least nice coming there this time.

Economy:
2011-03-16: clothes -C$11
Avination stats:
2011-03-17 17:28 CET, 20,389 residents, 8,381 in 30d, 1,131 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar