måndag 14 mars 2011

Fixed and messed up

This morning, Maggie and I went to buy a C$1 skin on a sale for me, which really wasn't bad for that price. I'll need to tweak my facial shape some to make it look quite good though. We looked around some more in the sim and mall, and I found a few things there that may come in handy in the future, even if I didn't buy anything but the skin.

This evening, Avination was quite a mess, again. I couldn't log in, I couldn't TP, I didn't rezz. Also, Avination states they're done with the mess regarding the asset services now, which means that both Maggie and me definitely lost quite a few textures and works in progress. The textures I can live with, because that's just a bit of money and inconvenience to have to upload again, but I feel sorry for Maggie who lost things that she may never be able to re-create.

I have paid the rent for our shops and house for another four weeks now, but if things don't start working better soon, I think it's time to start looking into the alternatives to Avination. The total number of sims went down for the second consecutive day now, and that should be a strong warning to the owners that something is making their paying customers unhappy enough to walk away. Even if the total number of registered users break 20,000 this evening, I think it's not all that much to celebrate, considering that the owners risk having a lot of dissatisfied former customers as "ambassadors" out there.

Economy:
2011-03-13: rent -C$480, sales +C$10
Avination stats:
2011-03-14 06:01 CET, 19,900 residents, 7,954 in 30d, 1,144 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar