fredag 11 mars 2011

Getting gifts and hunting hair

This morning, my slave brought me to a shop with a simple, free radar, and then on to a place where she bought me a pair of shades, to share her winnings and luck with me. She's so sweet, and even if I think she should keep her money for her own needs, I can't hurt her by refusing.

In the evening, we went hunting for a new hair for me. I actually think we covered all what Avination has to offer in terms of male hair, and it wasn't all encouraging. It still is a small, new world with lots of gaps to fill concerning content. I never bought any hair, but I at least found one I think I could live with. I also looked some at boots and skins for me, but I found none there neither that I fell for.

I was really tired this evening, so I left early, while Maggie stayed on for a while. The asset services are still messing up, so we kept having problem to rezz various inventory, like hair, and in Maggie's case also skin and shape for a while. This is getting a bit annoying by now.

Economy:
2011-03-10: -
Avination stats:
2011-03-11 06:01 CET, 19,296 residents, 7,316 in 30d, 1,161 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar