söndag 20 mars 2011

Scripting results

Today, I started to see a working prototype for a scripting project I've been pondering on since I came to Avination, and which I started working on yesterday. I guess I wasn't all that much fun for Maggie when I focused on it the way I did, but she used the time building some very nice bath room utilities instead. She also seemed to really enjoy my little scripted device when I let her try it. There still are some more work to be done on it before I consider it ready for sale though.

This evening, we spent much of it with our neighbor and clothing designer Rosie. Maggie showed her some of her things, and Rosie bought some of our decor stuff for her home. She showed me her home as well, a rustic house with tasteful interior decoration in the neighboring sim. I crashed when TPing there, and when trying to fly back after the visit, but as soon as I logged on again, the problem was solved. I was tired after having worked RL as well, so I made an early evening, while Maggie stayed on for a while longer.

Economy:
2011-03-19: bed -C$599, boots -C$245, suit -C$450
Avination stats:
2011-03-20 07:43 CET, 20,868 residents, 8,900 in 30d, 1,133 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar