onsdag 16 mars 2011

Sad news

Today, I took a break from Avination in the morning again, needing the extra sleep to cure my illness.

In the evening, I got a shock, seeing a note from our landlord trad that he is giving up his sims because of all the technical problems with Avination lately. I can't blame him, but I feel really sad about it, both because he is someone I like and I've seen how stressed he's been over this, because I really love the little paradise he's created, and because it has become Maggie's and my home. I don't know what to do really, but I will try to talk with him later, to know what made him change his mind so totally within just some 24 hours.

Economy:
2011-03-15: -
Avination stats:
2011-03-16 10:22 CET, 20,182 residents, 8,246 in 30d, 1,128 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar