onsdag 9 mars 2011

Starting from scratch

This morning, Maggie and I just talked about everything and nothing, partly about a possible RL rendez-vous this spring. In the evening, she came late, but showed me a builders' sandbox with some interesting freebies. I actually decided to take a building lesson from the beginning, despite I've been building for almost 4 years in Second Life. You can always re-learn something you learned wrong the first time around. I'm still quite tired from my RL illness, so I finished and headed for bed quite early though.

Oh, and today most things worked in Avination, except for my hair refusing to attach and rezz in the evening, until we came to that sandbox.

Economy:
2011-03-08: sales +C$10
Avination stats:
2011-03-09 06:00 CET, 18,838 residents, 6,831 in 30d, 1,151 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar