måndag 21 mars 2011

More scripting

I met Maggie briefly this morning, then had some time so I could refactor the script I'm working on into a better and more stringent structure. In the evening, I had a long chat with Maggie, let her try the script some more, and then continued working on it. I got another major functionality of it working, but will need to refactor that part as well, to make it better structured, more general and maintainable. When I script, I often do like that. First a quick and dirty proof of concept, then a more "beautiful" final version.

I helped Maggie out with a sit positioning for a WC she made, and a lamb shin rug for her bathroom set that I had the texture for and uploaded to Avination. By then it was late, and we were both tired, so we headed for bed.

Economy:
2011-03-20: sales +C$100
Avination stats:
2011-03-21 06:30 CET, 21,057 residents, 9,092 in 30d, 1,133 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar