lördag 12 mars 2011

Job offer

This morning, I finally got the chance to help Maggie some back for all she's donw for me. She was quite frustrated from her skin and eyes getting lost by the asset services, so I gave her money for buying the same again as a gift. Even if the original ones come back, I think it's good to have backup ones.

In the evening, Maggie took me sight-seeing on a new sim complex, a mix of shops, culture and residents, which I think can be a good mix for making sims come alive, rather than the 3/4 empty and mostly dead shopping malls you see everywhere else. It reminds a bit of our landlord trad's ideas, only on a larger scale.

While we were there, I helped the sim owner out with a little oversight he made in a construction, and he wanted to hire me as some kind of technical officer because of it. I was honored but told him no thank you. I'm in Avination to have fun and relax, and that does not include working my butt off to keep deadlines and follow directions.

Economy:
2011-03-11: -
Avination stats:
2011-03-12 08:36 CET, 19,508 residents, 7,539 in 30d, 1,162 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar