måndag 28 mars 2011

Small adjustments and struggle with permissions

This morning and evening, Maggie's computer was still out of order so she couldn't visit Avination. I spent some time on making a few "final" adjustments to my scripting project, and then started trying to box it up for sale. That boxing wasn't the easiest, when I had to get the permissions on all the individual parts right. It's been bad enough with complex things in Second Life, where the permission system works, and here in Avination, where it's seriously flawed, it's even worse. But I think I managed in the end, even if I need to beta test that with Maggie when she gets back.

Economy:
2011-03-27: -
Avination stats:
2011-03-28 06:52 CET, 22,154 residents, 9,189 in 30d, 1,131 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar