tisdag 22 mars 2011

RL cross over

I only met Maggie to say hello and good bye this morning, but I again had some time to work on my main scripting project. This evening, I think I had the script more or less done, and Maggie got to play the guinea pig for it. We both agree on that it should have some commercial potential, so I started on a manual on how to use it, and we discussed some PR strategies. Unfortunately, I really suck at making PR, especially for myself, but we'll see what comes out of it. We spent some time looking for more assets for me, and I ended up with buying a set of eyes, since the ones I created myself so often are corrupt and "blind".

We also discussed a RL meeting in the near future. It's been up before, but now it's becoming more concrete, since I contacted a travel agency and got a number of good offers from them. We've known each other for so long online now, and already spilled over more than a little into real life with Skype video and such, so I don't see it as any major drama, even if Maggie seems quite nervous about it.

Economy:
2011-03-21: sales +C$20, upload -C$10
Avination stats:
2011-03-22 06:38 CET, 21,207 residents, 9,254 in 30d, 1,137 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar