torsdag 10 mars 2011

Exploring and dancing

This morning, Maggie and I spent talking about RL, computer problems, and about some assholes who find their way to Avination as well. Considering Avination is marketed more or less as a "Merchantnation", I guess it's not so strange that some merchants come here believing they are the kings, and that the customers are just commodities. I guess they'll learn, or be forced away, when their commodities just keep walking out their doors.

This evening, both Maggie and I had problems with our hairs only rezzing in certain sims. We looked around some, ending up on a half finished club build, owned by a guy I know some from Second Life. It didn't have all that much to offer, but we danced the evening away there, talking mostly about real-life, while Maggie made quite a few C$ by jumping onto money chairs when her initial came up on them.

I still need some time to recover, both from my real-life illness, and from the stress of finishing off my presence in Second Life. But once I'm done with that, I start focusing more on Avination. I have quite a few ideas I never realized in Second Life, because there were already cheap solutions available for them in Second Life, but in Avination, several of them seem to be missing so far. I'm still tempted to buy an island of our own, but until I've seen if the world seems to be stabilizing, I'll wait some with that.

Economy:
2011-03-09: -
Avination stats:
2011-03-10 06:02 CET, 19,053 residents, 7,062 in 30d, 1,156 sims

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar